Saturday, July 4, 2026

Card (fingers)

 By jove, I seem to have neglected posting! Alright men man the oars we’ve got people to update


…Uhh. 

What has even transpired the last week??

Bio test, BIG bio test. Learned literally none of it in the days leading up to the exam, got an extension, got through the unit in three days and passed the exam best nicely on Wednesday

Made a hellopoetry account on a whim. Nathan has one and occasionally posts there and, you know, I’ve got poems. So I figure, why not?

The website has daily prompts! So I’ve been doing those lately, because I’m in a poetic mood. Philosophizing. It seems I have a knack for turning nearly any conversation into a commentary on human nature, and I’m not entirely sure that’s a good thing. I’m musing about all that but most people don’t on a daily basis. So

Keep forgetting to account for being emotionally numb. There are a number of things I would have handled better this week if I’d kept that in mind.

I keep hearing about the awful heatwave. Over here, it’s somewhere in the 80s and very cold at night and I’m very grateful. 

Sam is still gone for the week. I miss her :((

I’ve been feeling pretty weird the last few days. In general. Didn’t really feel like wearing much of anything so I tied scarves around my entire torso for the compression and walked around in my raincoat. I dunno what I’m going to do I don’t like any of my clothes or being outside or existing as a sentient being or




2 comments:

  1. First Nathan mention on the blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back soon, little witch.

    ReplyDelete