What a weeeek
Having a lot of trouble getting sleep. Mental health is consequently not good 💯
Getting quite behind in schoolwork. This is stressful. It would be really great to regain functionality soon if I’m going to get good grades in my classes
Bought saurkraut at the store!! It has probiotics and I also just like the taste. I’m going to add it to a lot of my food now
Someone remind me to eat the cabbage I have in my fridge. I keep meaning to have salad and keep forgetting
New root beer flavor! This one is like. Combo of fruity and a little spicy/sharp. It’s really cool to me how all three brands I’ve gotten so far are so DISTINCT from each other
Ask prompts filled! Very nice. We’ve got a lot of new ones and I’m happy abt that, especially one of my more recent posts :D
Haven’t written in a hot sec bc I was busy doing an art trade. Slightly possessed by the art demons for two days and it’s done! Still don’t really like how it turned out but I also don’t think I’m going to make it any better at this point
It’s very frustrating having so many things I’d like to do but having my time filled up with school and responsibilities. Especially since these days I’m not even doing those and I still can’t do what I want bc I’m tired and out of energy… I AM walking around a fair bit though. Walking is good for the soul
I hate getting to the end of the day having done STUFF but not stuff that actually feels fulfilling :((((((
ReplyDeletelike you’ve been on a hamster wheel the whole day. Or like you’ve had nothing but a pile of things you don’t care about and have to do anyway and then you’re exhausted and still didn’t get to do anything you wanted to do…
Delete