hmm what has actually happened
good stuff: yesterday -- kept busy. Don't quite remember everything I did, but I'd been working on a particular piece of art for a while and I finally finished it! Made it for Nathan's consular in SWTOR, because he's doing Artfight as well. I was happy how it turned out. Not sure if he liked it particularly well or not, but that's okay.
Hung out with Sam, did a walk, made some food, got root beer. It was nice, especially we hadn't seen each other in a hot sec. And uh yeah! Busy day.
Today? I don't even know what has happened. It's late afternoon right now and the time went somewhere, but I'm not entirely sure where. I did have a medication appointment to take at noon, and that went really well? And I haven't been bored. I've kept myself busy. Not...
White glove checks are tomorrow and I have done absolutely nothing. I think I might cry
No comments:
Post a Comment