Sunday, July 19, 2026

quid pro quo

 idk man it's been kind of a day

slept in, missed church

there's a closing social tomorrow (?) that I sort of planned but I'm not actually very good at stuff. There wasn't going to be one at all, because nobody else was on top of their game either, but then I was like okay we should at least do something, so I got one person to do some stuff and asked the Bishopric to do some other stuff and I sure as heck hope they do it because there's no way I'm doing any more with that besides showing up to set up. 

to be clear, I did go to church. Just not my ward. Ward that was meeting later in the day. They had a linger longer afterward, as it turned out! With actual food, not just cookies. Very nice for me. I got a bag of Doritos to bring home.

Made muffins with a recipe I got off the box. Lovely texture. lovely texture. Taste was mid, because it didn't have anything to make it taste better. Maybe white chocolate on top would help. Some kind of topping, perhaps

All of the assignments for one of my classes are due today, which is uhhh

I haven't done two of the projects. I was hoping to bang out one of them today, but I'm having trouble getting started because I have to do Research and that makes me tired.

All my classes are essentially done after this weekend. At some point, I will fly home. I don't have a ticket and I also don't know where I'm actually going with that ticket. Which would be good. To know. Also I would like my car back. My pinkie nail is getting too long. I'm getting the urge to get out my tablet and draw for two hours and that would be a very bad idea. SOS

1 comment: