unfortunately, they're also not stocked by my favorite grocery store anymore :/
I am now in Massachusetts! Isn't that a vibe?
For some reason I immediately got a nosebleed upon waking. I would not have expected that -- MA is usually much more humid. There's a very big horsefly chilling on the window next to my pillow and that's not concerning at all
Flights were very chill yesterday. I took the bus to get there and that was the most nerve-wracking part, because I was very worried that I would miss it. But I didn't, and I pretty much relaxed after that. I know what to do with the plane bit, I've done that before. I hadn't checked my bags before, but the folks at the airport were very chill and helped me with that.
I got there about three hours early, which meant that I actually couldn't get into the airport proper until closer to the leave-time. That was okay. I found a cosy spot along the wall and hunkered down to crochet and then also find a few Steam games that didn't take much bandwidth to play and install those. Didn't end up actually playing any of them, though, because somewhere along the way I had the idea to go read the Project Hail Mary book. That was cool, I liked the book. The movie was very faithful to the book, which meant that the book's primary purpose was to provide a hecking lot more information about what was going on behind the scenes and why. That's the thing, the book took so much time with the science (tm) and other scenes that didn't necessarily have to be there that the movie didn't have to take very many scenes out at all.
The actual flights were cool. Last time I underpacked my food, but this time I overpacked. I also bought mozzarella sticks for $20 which is INSANE. On the plus side, they were very good mozzarella sticks. I don't like much fast food, but I have a weakness for those in particular. I ate like three of those and then I was actually good for most of the flight. I guess because they had so dang much fat
Got home okay, around midnight. My mom picked me up. Unlike last time, I didn't lose anything in the airport and have to take an entire hour looking all over for my bags! I'd say that's good
PS. Got home and discovered my family has stacks and stacks of the metRX bars. Cookies and cream in spades. I am very happy about this
Yay for the metRX bars :D
ReplyDelete