Tuesday, June 9, 2026

sour pistachios

Keeping myself busy is a skill I learned by necessity a few semesters ago and I greatly regret letting it get rusty. Working on fixing that —

Entire free afternoon, nothing going! So I went to a wellness class and then took the bus to Walmart and poked around until the bus came back. Candle section. Will always like the candle section. Also I have decided that marigolds are me-vibes and I will not be told otherwise

Today is the sort of beautiful that’s only true in pictures because you can’t tell that everything is being smothered by an unholy amount of wind. I don’t like the Midwest for a lot of reasons but I’m pretty sure wind is the leading one. I DO NOT LIKE IT

There’s been a blue cake in the fridge for several days. Uncovered and everything. Today I figured it must have gone stale anyway so I messaged my roommates to ask if I could have some and she said yes! And then I took too much and made myself sick, but that’s on me.

Learned some very useful stuff abt anxiety!! Namely that it’s all a lie and I should pretend it doesn’t exist if I want to get better.

3 comments:

  1. Bro I was at the beach today and there was so much wind, it blew stuff away that didn't have something on top of it and it was quite frustrating so I feel ya on that

    I love cake 🥰🥰 Why is it blue tho?

    Also I LOOOOOOVE going to smell candles at random stores. It's quite nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno why the cake was blue, man. My former roommate baked it for my current roommate's birthday. Most likely an inside joke that I didn't happen to be privy to

      Delete
  2. uhhh. I regret to say I did /not/ know that. What region AM I in?

    ReplyDelete