Just encountered two IRL flappy birds. They fly just like it and every time they do the up-flap “bounce” they also chirp it’s an eerie resemblance
Going to sleep at bad hours again. My bad. I dearly dearly need to work on that. Someone should bother me about it on discord >.>
Church thoughts: missed the entire first hour. Wonderful. Managed to get out and walk to church and I think that’s a win tbh. Thinking about the difference between being loving and being a pushover, and I’m still not sure where the line is—
I’m trying to write a short story. Good news, I wrote maybe half a page. Bad news, it’s taking forever and I have no idea if I’ll even manage to finish
Focus issues. I think it’s like ignorance. You don’t know what you don’t know. I don’t know what I’m missing from inattention, because I missed it! It reminds me why it’s so important to trust God. I’m so so blind, I’m so turned around. If I didn’t have revelation to hold on to, I don’t know what I’d do.
In relief society, we were encouraged to talk about how we’re trying to make friends and serve. It’s… I don’t know whether to be sad that the teacher feels it is necessary to encourage that, or to be happy that they’re supporting us in this.
I remembered you could press flowers yesterday. AWESOME. I’m gonna learn how to do that.
I’m working on not labeling myself. Don’t go saying “oh it’s ADHD” “oh it’s depression”. Describe my observations. “It takes a lot of energy to motivate myself to leave the house” “I get freaked out by loud noises” “Focusing is hard and I can’t do it for longer than a few minutes”
I think it’s helping. I’m doing my best.
Sometimes I’ll be good friends with someone and they’ll say something like “we’d be a good couple if we weren’t both girls” and that’s like. Awkward. Girl I’m bi. Get behind me satan
I'm sorrrrrrrry I will make a greater effort to text you at nightttttt
ReplyDeleteI like the comment about observing the symptoms, not trying to label them as much. Not that it's bad to label them, but it's also important to focus on the specific things that can be fixed.
ReplyDeleteOooooo pressing flowers!!!!!
I shall let you know how the pressing goesssss
Delete