Friday, June 5, 2026

Laudanum

 wow okay so it’s been another crazy day what the birb

Woke up. Physically so little energy I could get out of bed but I couldn’t do much else. Depression is real kids

Went to go chill at my computer, discovered my back was strained. New plan: lay face down in bed and Suffer for the rest of the day 🫶🏼

Good news though it wasn’t so bad and it made me take a break from stuff I really needed to take a break from and now I have no school today which is very good for me. Getting a bit of a break…

And Sam came over. We love Sam she’s amazing I dunno what I would do without her

Still waiting on the debit card. And the car. I hope they come soon

God bless the spirit week people giving out cookies, btw. I really needed that today



2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww :(((((
    I hope the debit card and car come soon too!!
    I'm glad you got to take a mental health day and that you got a cookie :) cookies are nice on bad days unless you eat too many of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so real. My capacity for sugar is definitely higher when I’m having a rough time, though. I didn’t mention this, but that same day my friend Eva bought me a bag of those powdered mini donuts, at my request. Meant so much. I don’t usually like them at all, too sweet, but for some reason they’re kind of my go-to emotional crisis comfort food (I think another time it was zebra cakes? Same vibes, though)

      Delete