Pwetty flowers :))))Is that a zipline that you guys are at?? That looks fun!!Love the outfits those are cool, I like that you repurposed a regular tie to be a bow tieThose gnomes are ADORABLE, where did you get them? (And did you intentionally get ones with trans flag colors?)
It is! It’s a ropes course, that has a zipline running along the four corners. You climb up the ropes course to get to the starting point The tie took a longgg time. And then it was hot outside, so I had to take it off :( I got the gnomes at a Pride festival!
Pwetty flowers :))))
ReplyDeleteIs that a zipline that you guys are at?? That looks fun!!
Love the outfits those are cool, I like that you repurposed a regular tie to be a bow tie
Those gnomes are ADORABLE, where did you get them? (And did you intentionally get ones with trans flag colors?)
It is! It’s a ropes course, that has a zipline running along the four corners. You climb up the ropes course to get to the starting point
DeleteThe tie took a longgg time. And then it was hot outside, so I had to take it off :(
I got the gnomes at a Pride festival!