Wednesday, May 27, 2026

would everybody please give him a little bit of space

i do believe i may have achieved burnout but it's weird because usually it's from schoolwork or losing my keys or whatever but this time it's actually just oversocializing. It would seem one can actually get burnt out from that, which I never would have guessed when usually I'm sitting around being lonely buuuut here we are

- walks. amazing invention you go around walking and there's fresh air and just yeahhh amazing. clears your head like nothing else

- legit biology is my best class right now. almost entirely 100%. I am completely unsurprising and also very scared about how the rest of my classes will turn out because my current religion class is grading me entirely on participation and focus and tardiness. nonono i can't do that. I am in Bio class right now writing a blog post and I will be completely fine for the test. Meanwhile I am failing the religion class... will probably withdraw later...... 

 - dentist appointment! only time that would work was at 8 am before my first class at 10. Made it, surprise, but didn't eat anything. Actual appointment went just peachy and I'm very proud of the entire situation because it took a lot of energy to even book the appointment...

- felt like my hair was super ugly. Figured out that I just had my bangs wrong. Feeling much better now

- very sick of the summer already. All of my best outfits are completely untenable. I want a refund

- very anxious. need to stop thinking someone please turn my brain off it is making no sense and every circle it runs around in I get less confident that I can trust anything it says ever. Please shut up sir

- pretty sure I messed something up pretty badly and I hate not being able to fix it and I'm just Not Thinking About it right now except that's kind of hard because I'm lowkey thinking about literally everything and -- 

1 comment: