ughghghfh. Bad weekend. Baaad weekend bad weekend
Sleep. What is sleep even I think I’ve forgotten how to sleep normally
My head hurts like crazy. Like CRAZY. I can’t. I cannn’t
I’m taking seven credits how is it this hard to keep up with homework? I think I’m burning out or something because it’s been like two weeks and I’m just. I’m going crazy and my memory is full of holes.what do I do when my memory is full of holes pray tell??
I need to sleep and I’m not sleeping and I’m sure things would be fine (better) if I was sleeping. Someone please tell me how to sleep because I think I’ve forgotten how (rhetorical) (being excessively dramatic) how am I meant to focus when half the time I’m giddy and half the time I’m sad and half the time I’m anxious as heck? HMMM?? none of these are conducive to focus on stuff like I don’t know SCHOOL in the slightest
Like right now the best thing I can do is spend multiple hours a day sitting outside doing nothing at all. Maybe taking a nap. Which is great and all but I have homework that needs to be done!!! I’m gonna cry.
Oh no...... dannggg sounds like that stinks
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry :(((( hope you feel better
Let me know if there's anything I can do